If you have reached this page, you have submitted a deposit and committed to having a session with Ms. Adah. THANK YOU for your willingness to trust she can fulfill your BDSM, fetish, fantasy, and kink desires.
To ensure you have the best experience possible, read all information and instructions on this page and complete the Session Planning Form. Do NOT skim the information.
When you Submit the Form, text or email Ms. Adah to let her know: she will review your responses and get back to you with any questions or concerns.
Policies & Expectations
Under no circumstances are deposits refundable unless Ms. Adah cancels.
In the event Ms. Adah cancels, she will offer one or more of the following options:
- 1) reschedule your session
- 2) 30min phone call sessions ($100 value each) equivalent to your deposit amount
- 3) return your deposit provided it was paid through Venmo or Cashapp. Amazon and other gift card deposits are non-refundable; thus, only option #1 or #2 will be available.
B. Confirming LOCAL and TOUR Sessions
It is YOUR responsibility to contact Ms. Adah between 7am-9am the morning of your Local or Tour session to confirm whether you can attend. Failure to do so will result in session cancelation and deposit forfeiture.
- Text: (609) 367-4764
- Email: Ms_Adah@protonmail.com
C. Canceling LOCAL and TOUR Sessions
The cancelation expectations outlined below are standard, if not forgiving, among high-end providers.
Canceling a LOCAL Session
If you cancel a LOCAL session (NJ, Philadelphia region, or northern DE) the following applies:
- Cancelation requests submitted prior to or during the appropriate Confirmation timeline noted in section B above will typically result in Ms. Adah offering to apply your original deposit toward a new session date as long as it falls within 30 days of the original: this is a 1x privilege and is at Ms. Adah’s discretion.
- New policy as of 3/2/23: If you cancel your original session date and Ms. Adah allows you to reschedule, you will be required to submit an additional 100 deposit for 1-2hr sessions or 200 for 3-4hr sessions: the amount will be deducted from your total, original session-cost owed and will not be a penalty charge.
Canceling a TOUR Session
If you cancel a TOUR session (anywhere outside NJ, Philadelphia region, or northern DE) the following applies:
- If you cancel with less than 24hrs notice, Ms. Adah will expect payment for a minimum 50% of the session cost owed unless she can reschedule you during her remaining time in your area.
D. Session Preparation
Clients may arrive to sessions wearing any clothing they wish, from sweats to suits. However:
- You MUST arrive wearing underwear: no exceptions.
- You MUST NOT have on cologne or aftershave. Ms. Adah is highly sensitive and allergic to many scents: they can make her physically ill.
- You MUST NOT smell like cigarettes, alcohol, or weed. Ms. Adah abhors the smell of all three.
- If you have requested pegging, you must come “prepared” (if you are not sure how to do so, Google it).
E. Session Arrival
When you arrive to the session location, wait in your vehicle and TEXT (preferred) or email Ms. Adah. Do NOT wait in the location lobby unless Ms. Adah says it is ok.
Please do NOT arrive exceptionally early. Ms. Adah starts most sessions close to or at the time they are scheduled for.
If Ms. Adah is visiting your location, she will text or email you for your room info when she arrives.
F. Session Start & Ending
Sessions begin when you enter Ms. Adah’s room or she enters your location, if you are hosting.
For sessions where you are coming to Ms. Adah, approximately 15min of your total session time is reserved for your entrance, cleaning up (if needed), and de-briefing at the end.
If Ms. Adah is visiting you, approximately 20min of total session time will be reserved for Ms. Adah to survey your space, change into her work clothes, setup and clean up her equipment, etc.
New Policy as of 3/2/23: For sessions 3hrs and greater, Ms. Adah reserves the right to either include a public element as part of the session (if agreeable to the client), or she may leave the session room for up to 15min to get fresh air, something to drink/eat, etc.
The remainder of your session payment (total agreed upon minus deposit) is due as CASH in an envelope when you arrive to Ms. Adah’s room or she to yours.
If you require a different arrangement, like payment through an app, Ms. Adah needs to know prior to your session date and there may be an additional fee.
Ms. Adah rarely allows time-extension during a booking. When you book, please choose the session length you wish to experience.
H. Tipping & Gifts
Like any service industry, tipping is always welcomed and appreciated! If you wish to tip or provide a gift, the following options are appropriate:
- Cash tip included in envelope at beginning of session
- Cash tip at the end of session
- Venmo or CashApp tip at the end of session or sent within 24hrs of meeting
- Retail-store purchased Visa or Amazon gift card
- Please do not bring alcohol, flowers, or food as gifts
Ms. Adah also always appreciates receiving a positive text or email after session completion!
I. Cell Phones & Video/Audio Recording
During sessions, your phone must be on vibrate or silent unless you have a business or familial need to keep your ringer on. If you do, let Ms. Adah know before you begin activities.
There is absolutely no audio/video recording allowed unless you and Ms. Adah have agreed on this option in advance, which will always require an additional investment.
J. Safety, Health, and Comfort
Safe Words: Ms. Adah will require a safe-word and/or safe-gestures for sessions involving intense and/or potentially painful activities. A safe word is typically not required for sessions that are more psychological and less physical in nature and/or where open communication between you and Ms. Adah can be easily achieved.
Smoking, Vaping, 420, etc.: Ms. Adah hates the smell of cigarettes. She also does not allow vaping or weed smoking during sessions, and she will not perform sessions in rooms that smell like cigarettes or weed.
Substances, Weapons, & Behavior: Ms. Adah does not see clients under the influence of drugs or those who are clearly intoxicated. No exceptions! Ms. Adah also does not tolerate the visual presence of weapons in the session space even if you have a license to carry.
If you arrive to Ms. Adah’s space or she to yours and she suspects substance-use or sees weapons, she will cancel the session immediately and require you to leave the premises (or she will leave yours). Under such circumstances, your deposit will not be returned and neither will any payment you submitted upon your arrival (in the event an issue arises during the session).
The same holds true if Ms. Adah deems your behavior in any way erratic, alarming, disturbing, threatening, or unstable.
K. Personal Safety
First and foremost, Ms. Adah is not an escort. Therefore, she does not offer mutual-touch activities or any activity intended to arouse clients through traditional, “vanilla,” conventional means for achieving sexual pleasure.
She also does not offer sensual massage.
Additionally, Ms. Adah does not offer BDSM, fetish, fantasy, and/or kink sessions that, based on her perception, could require her to endanger herself or her clients in any serious way whether physically, legally, or otherwise.
Regardless of the session type, activities, and/or scenario you have requested, Ms. Adah will always present as a dominant or Domme, and she will never put herself in a position or situation that could make her feel vulnerable, uncomfortable, unsafe, submissive etc.
Ms. Adah expects all clients to demonstrate the utmost respect for her personal space, boundaries, rules and expectations at all times. Failure to do so, even if in a joking manner, will never be taken lightly.
Ms. Adah always has people aware of her location, she employs a check-in procedure when starting and ending sessions, and she has additional, more severe options readily available in the event she feels threatened or unsafe.